Installation instructions Download Dessertcraft Mod 1.14.4,1.11->1.8.9 (Wide Range of Cool Deserts)
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Dessertcraft Mod 1.14.4,1.11->1.8.9 (Wide Range of Cool Deserts) Description:
When it comes to food in Minecraft, you dont have that much stuff going on to begin with, but the reality is that things can always get better especially if you integrate more via a mod. This is where the Dessertcraft Mod comes into play, because this allows you to modify the overall way you deal with food in this game by adding lots of deserts.
Yes, the mod is specifically designed to offer you a wide range of cool deserts such as ice creams for example. The best thing about Dessertcraft Mod Minecraft is the fact that you can make wheat from cones and you can actually bring in a realistic desert that you can consume at any given time as you play, which is really neat.
But theres more here than meets the eye with this mod, as this also allows you to acquire a wide range of foods that you can find and consume, such as mint leaves, snow cones, chocolate chips as well as a wide range of other cool stuff.
This is a very good, exciting and plain interesting tool that you can use right from the start and the experience is definitely astounding! You will love the way the mod offers you these deserts, and using them is indeed a true pleasure. Its a very exciting, unique and plain fun experience that will allow you to fully immerse yourself into the game world, only with DessertCraft Mod 1.7.10.
Its an amazing experience that offers you a whole bunch of cool stuff that you can enjoy. This is a cool mod that doesnt really do anything bad to the game, it just brings in a wide range of cool stuff and you will love it because of that. Its cool to see how many unique things are coming in as you play, and you can rest assured that the experience is more impressive.
The gameplay on its own might not get affected, but the experience is indeed very good and you will love it because of that. If you are a fan of adding in new content into the game, then this mod or right up your alley, because it does provide you with a whole bunch of unique stuff coming in. Its a great mod for food purists that want food which is more realistic in this game. DessertCraft Mod Minecraft does offer that, and it just makes the entire content come to life in a very cool, exciting and realistic way unlike never before.
Are you fully saturated with the current food and want dessert in Minecraft? Then dont worry, all you need to do is to install it right now and you will not be disappointed. Its an amazing game so dont hesitate and try it out right now, you will not be disappointed, instead you will be amazed with the stellar experience provided by this unique Dessertcraft mod!
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Dessertcraft mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.14.4
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!