The Fantasia Lucky Block Mod for Minecraft adds in lots of new cool drops including overpowered armor, weapons, & tools! There are also deadly monsters and even a Wither that is impossible to kill!
Balanced but Overpowered Lucky Block Add-on!
Why would no one make a lucky block mod that uses other mods in 1.8?
Why is no one adding an exclamation mark to their lucky block?
So here it is! It uses a lot of fantastic mods that gives more drops to this block!
- Falling gem block towers from the sky!
- A Powerful Robotic Warrior!
- A bunch of beacon, nether star, dragon egg, cake, sponge, etc….that helps you in challenge games!
- A chest filled with multiple gem blocks with more lucky blocks!
- Light it up-up-up x2 I’m on FIRE!
- A bunch of stuffs (beacon, cookie, sugar, barrier…) that can be used as a weapon!
- A troll Toast rabbit that kills you!
- A Rubik’s Cube that jumps on your face!
- Some modded Protecter bosses…..
- Smelly, but strong Poop stuffs!
- Not Bob’s mom anymore, it’s Jen’s mom now!
- Lots and lots of evil mobs.
- A sword with 750 damage.
- Best battle axe ever.
- A bunch of buffed armors, weapons and tools.
The Cold Protecter (Originally the Ice Boss from the Epicarno Mod)
A 3.14 Pie
A bunch of troll Toast army attacking a wolf, proving they are the Killer Bunnies.
A 20-block tower of Sponge and Emerald. (There are also Diamond, Gold, Iron, Beacon, etc.)
Fantasia Lucky Block Mod FEATURES:
– Amazing Armor & Weapons
– Dream Crushing Mobs
– Created by CazCadeMC
– Updated to 1.8
Fantasia Lucky Block Mod Installation:
- Download this add-on.
- Go to “%appdata%->.minecraft->addons->lucky_block”.(You need to
run minecraft with normal lucky block mod at least ONCE to make
- Download the mod
- Move OR Copy and Paste this file to the “lucky_block” folder.
- If you didn’t, you must install all of the required mods. Otherwise, nothing will come out for the modded drops.
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
|Name||Fantasia Lucky Block Mod|
|Update on||August 5, 2022|
|Get it on PC||For Minecraft 1.8
Berk Ali Yoldaş says
diss is soo cool