Installation instructions Download Spartan Shields Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Spartan Shields Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
A shield is always a necessary item for every fight. This is why many Spartan Shields Mod is liked by many players. Inspired by Spartans of history, the mod implements many types of different shields with a function as the first protection in Minecraft into the game. It will make you be strong and resilient in fighting sessions.
You do not need to worry whether the shield provided by the Spartan Shields Mod is suitable for you or not. The mod has shields with different materials for players at all levels. If you are new players, you can choose Crude Wooden Shield. It is the base of all other shields, easily crafted in an emergency, but have low durability. Stone Braced Shield Early is for the early-mid game with improved durability over the basic wooden shield. Iron Plated Shield is a mid-game shield with better durability than vanilla’s shield. With the players who have reached the late game, they can use Gold Gilded Shield, or Diamond Reinforced Shield with a durability that seems to last forever.
Most shields can be enchanted with a variety of enchantments, including Unbreaking I-III and even a new enchantment known as Spikes I-III, making them last even longer, unlike vanilla shields. However, these new shields cannot have the custom banner patterns put on them.
- Crude Wooden Shield Very early game with low durability; easily crafted in a emergency; Base of all other shields
- Stone Braced Shield Early-Mid game with improved durability over the basic wood shield
- Iron Plated Shield Mid game shield with better durability than vanillas shield
- Gold Gilded Shield Low-Durability shield with a higher chance of getting a better enchantment on it
- Diamond Reinforced Shield Late game shield with a durability that seems to last forever
- Bulky Obsidian Shield High Durability Shield that slows the player down when equipped
Maybe you like:
Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Weapons, Defense Items)
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Spartan Shields Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!