Installation instructions Download Vanilla Magic Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4,1.9.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Vanilla Magic Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4,1.9.4 Description:
Just like the name suggests, this Vanilla Magic Mod is all about adding new magic abilities, powers and other great features. This means you get to have a whole lot of new magic tools that you can explore in any way you want. The ultimate thing about Vanilla Magic Mod is that this is suitable to work with the vanilla blocks as well as items included in the regular game.
Simply put, this Vanilla Magic Mod minecraft makes Minecraft into a fun RPG where you learn your magic skills and explore a huge array of unique opportunities in any way you want. There are some issues here, because you cant achieve the higher quality powers and recipes if you dont opt for the low level achievements at first.
Yes, the Vanilla Magic Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 comes with an Achievement and Event system. This makes progressing and learning a lot easier and it does bring you a huge array of options in the longer term.
There are tons of cool things in the mod, including more than 130 different quests. You also get things like altar crafting, a good spell casting and entity summoning system, altar smelting, a venially quarry and an arrow machine gun.
You also have 6 books with information, a liquid suppression crystal, a Mother Nature Crystal, Summon Horse Quest, a good item upgrade system, infinite liquid bucket, an acceleration crystal, autofarmer and autocrafting structure. All of these add up in order to deliver one incredible value and results will be nice from here onward for sure.
Most of the time, this type of mod requires you to add some new stuff into the mix. Its a lot easier to use for that reason alone, not to mention that the overall value that it delivers is quite interesting to begin with. People that appreciate this unique experience will be more than impressed with the sheer value delivered here.
Plus, even if you are not a fan of magic, there are plenty of unique spells to keep you busy here. From teleportation to fireballs and so on, you do get a good combination of nice spells and they do work to your advantage here. Its nice to see that the entire value here is distinct and unique, because thats what makes the experience one of a kind here.
The mod on its own has just about all you need in the form of one of a kind magic attacks here. You also get a nice achievement system that makes it easy for you to track your progress as you become a master here. It really is a nice addition to the game and it works flawlessly!
- Tier 1 = Cauldron + Redstone around it
- Tier 2 = Iron Blocks
- Tier 3 = Gold Blocks
- Tier 4 = Redstone Blocks
- Tier 5 = Lapis Blocks
- Tier 6 = Diamond Blocks
- Tier 7 = Emerald Blocks
Vanilla Magic Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.10.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19968,): have 188.8.131.5260 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 184.108.40.20668)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1172,): have 18.104.22.16860
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12472-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19968-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!