Minecraft Naruto C Mod
Naruto Mod is most likely the only mod that adds ninjas in Minecraft, and this is why we can consider it like a really unique mod. While it is still in beta stage, it adds loads of new features to the game, like brand new armours, exciting new abilities, dangerous paper bombs and much more. However this mod may contains some a certain amount of bugs, and not all features have been implemented yet.
Naruto Mod is unique in a few ways. Firstly, the addition of ninjas – what other mods add ninjas to Minecraft? There’s also a very nice feature which adds a button that takes players directly to a server using this mod; whether or not you’ll be able to find a server using this mod online at any time is another thing entirely.
Chakra is the force energy used by the Naruto characters.
- Jutsu System
- Katon Housenka no Jutsu
- Chakra “Energy” system
- Chakra bar!
- Chakra Charge!
- Chakra Jump! More then 4 block high for now
- Chakra Control! Water Walking!
- Chakra Dash!
- New Swords:
- Ninja Katana
- New Ranged Weapon:
- Giant Shuriken
- Explosive Tag
- Kunai with Explosive Tag
- New Armors:
- Konoha Ninja outfit
- Akatsuki outfit
- 18 Konoha Ninja outfits (from Team 7,8 and 9)
- Other Language Support!
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- And Much More To Come!
Naruto C Mod Video Review :
Every key is configurable
- The default is “C” for Charge Chakra but only if you have a Headband equipped.
- “X” for chakra jump and just like Charge Chakra this also needs a Headband equipped.
- “Ctrl” will allow you to use Chakra Control. For now you can come up from underwater faster and “walk on Water” but now it wont give you that feel.
- “R” allows you to use “chakra dash” or it may be called a fast run function.
- You make jutsus by pressing first the right click with nothing in hand!
- Then you use the numeric keys, 1, 2 and 3 combinations to make a jutsu.
- The current combinations are:
- 1,3,2,3,1 Rasengan
- 2,1,2,3,2 Chidori
- 3,2,2,1,3 Katon Housenka no jutsu
- “J” is the Abilities key. Press it to see your statistics, then click on the X down if you are done or esc.
- To add Training Points Type: /nctp (amount) [playerName] it should work as the default /xp command.
If you’ve ever wanted to do things like run across the water, throw fire, create clones of yourself on the fly or anything else you’ve seen in the Naruto series, then this is the Minecraft mod you’ve been waiting for all this time.
How to install Naruto C Mod:
- Download and install the correct Minecraft Forge API.
- Run Minecraft once to ensure that Minecraft Forge is installed correctly. A Mods button should now be available in the main menu.
- Download a copy of the Naruto C Mod jar (zip) and save it to the directory %appdata%/Roaming/.minecraft/mods. The mods directory is created by Minecraft Forge in the previous step.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!
Mod installer showing as a zip file. This problem can often be caused by WinRar, to fix this open WinRar and open the options menu. From there you should be able to control which file types it associates itself with. If the Naruto Mod still continues to show as a zip file or you don’t have WinRar (or any other extraction software) installed then it may actually be a zip file extension. In this case just change the .zip extension at the end of the file to a .jar extension and that should solve the problem!
Minecraft Crashes When Started. This problem occurs when few things are trying to add mods that are not compatible or download was interrupted.
|Name||Minecraft Naruto C Mod – Ninja world and Jutsus (1.7.10)|
|Update on||February 17, 2023|
|Get it on PC||For Minecraft 1.7.10:
Leave a Reply