With Classic Combat Mod, the players have kept new and exciting functions from Combat Update such as holding items with two hands. Moreover, it allows the players to cause how much some damages are, animation of the fighting actions. However, the action of cooldown in the middle of the battle will not give the players to attack continuously, the DMG you have caused will be the same as the ratios of the weapons in the information data of the item.
Classic Combat is very simple. It removes the cooldown from all weapons in the game, so you’ll always hit for the attack value of the weapon you’re using just like Minecraft before the Combat Update.
It’s 100% server-compatible, mod compatible, and efficient. It won’t affect your game/server’s performance in any way.
Want to bring the new combat system back? Easy, just remove Classic Combat and continue using your same world without any issues.
After the upgraded version of Combat Update, when the players are playing, they will have a disadvantage that they cannot press the mouse frequently to fight fast anymore. That causes the players to think and calculate the strategies when they jump into the enemies. Because if they fail one time, another one will have a chance to win. In spite of the fact that this system is fascinating with some PVP addictive people, it will make the battles more exciting, instead of a game called “Who press the mouse fastest?”. However, this system will be trouble for those who play Survival.
Just so everyone’s clear:
- No more attack cooldowns. You will always hit for the attack value of the weapon you’re using, no matter how long ago you used it. Relative post Balkon’s Weapon Mod
What’s Not Changed:
- The “swing” graphic is still shown when attacking something.
- Damaged “hearts” are still dropped when something is attacked.
- You can still dual wield.
- You can still use shields.
- Your cooldown indicator will still show and function, however it no longer has effect.
Classic Combat Mod, all you need to do is:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Classic Combat Mod
- Open ‘mods’ folder found in the %appdata%/.minecraft.
- Drag and drop the downloaded mode files (.jar) to the ‘mods’ folder.
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Leave a Reply